Roots of Purpose Retreat – French Riviera Villa
I am so excited to host the “Roots of Purpose” retreat October 20-24 on the French Riviera!
The retreat agenda will be shared privately as this is a VIP event, no addresses will be shown publicly. The retreat consists of Workshop sessions led by Dr. Andrea and special guest teachers, several shared meals, Cannes beach excursion, yoga, plus time on your own for reflection.
- Arrive Friday, leave Tuesday (October 20-24) Nice, France airport
- Welcome Dinner together on Friday evening
- Saturday teaching sessions at the villa
- Sunday visit to Cannes (beach, lunch, time to shop & sightseeing)
- Monday workshops at the villa
- Tuesday breakfast farewell
- Additional sessions & surprises revealed upon registration
(See photos below!)
THE VILLA IS FULLY BOOKED!
Retreat + meals + activities, NO lodging €549 Euros (you book your own hotel/AirBnB) — to book your own lodging, search for city named: Mouans-Sartoux, France
If you are interested in attending, send an email to Andrea (at) AndreaPennington.com.
The entire retreat is limited to a total of 15 people max to maintain a close atmosphere.
If accepted to attend, based on your desire and fit with our theme, you will be asked to pay your fee immediately. (Refunds are given at 30% for cancellations after July 31)
By October 10 ALL fees must be paid in full. For more details contact Andrea directly.